- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Advanced Charging Technology: Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and Voltage Boost technology in three ports provides the fastest possible charge, up to 2.4 amps per port (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Family Sized: With six ports, the Anker Power Port 6 Lite pumps out enough power for the whole family to simultaneously charge multiple devices.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices. Worldwide AC 100-240V compatibility makes it ideal for international travel.
- What You Get: Anker Power Port 6 Lite (30W 6-Port USB Charging Hub), 5ft / 150cm detachable power cord, extra Velcro strip, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month and friendly customer service.
Release Date: 2018-10-18
Details: Anker Power Port 6 Lite The Family-Sized 6-Port USB Charging Hub. From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology- 10 million+ happy users and counting Advanced Charging Technology Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and Voltage Boost technology in three ports provides the fastest possible charge, up to 2. 4 amps per port. High Efficiency Rated DOE 6 highly energy efficient by the US Dept. of Energy. Super Compact The Anker Power Port 6 Lite is one of the most compact multi-port USB chargers on the market, allowing for easy use on the go. MultiProtect Safety System Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe. Worry-Free At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support. For Optimal Use: - Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi). - If a port isn't working properly, it may be because your device has triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables (including power cable) for five minutes and retry. - Compatible with iPhones and iPads, Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7), the new 12" MacBook (via USB-C cable) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP Touchpad, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Dell Venue 11 Pro and Asus tablets. We recommend charging your MacBook while it's turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time). *Qualcomm Quick Charge 2. 0 not supported. For QC 2. 0 charging, please see Anker's Power Port+.