- Cast iron provides superior heat retention and is unparalleled for even cooking
- Cast Iron Skillet is seasoned with vegetable oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Easy care: Hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- Skillet is 3.5 inches in diameter
- Made in USA, Lodge Cast Iron Skillets are at home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Works great with induction cooktops.
Release Date: 2007-07-15
Warranty: Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty
Details: A miniature version of the original Lodge cast iron skillet. The 3.5 inch skillet is great for individual uses such as frying an egg. Or, take advantage of the latest dessert trend and use these to prepare individual cookies or brownies topped with ice cream. Great table presentation and makes perfect baked treats every time. Pan features a sturdy handle for lifting and two subtle side lips for pouring. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this Skillet evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Skillet looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century.