3 delicious recipes to prepare with your T-Fal
Like most of you, I am not a professional Chef, but I do enjoy cooking using my favorite pans, knives and ingredients, and today I am going to share with you, three of my favorite recipes that I prepare using T-fal pans.
I hope you try them at home and enjoy them.
#1 Seared Tuna steak with black sesame
This is probably the most famous and common way of cooking Tuna. Here's my version of this healthy and super quick recipe.
- 400 gr of Yellow-fin tuna
- 1 cup of black sesame
- vegetable oil
- 0.5 tsp of chili flakes
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp of Soy sauce
- 1 tsp of sugar
- a little bit of dill (optional)
- Begin by rubbing the tuna steaks with the vegetable oil, really few drops to help the sesame attach to the tuna.
- Put the black sesame seeds in a plate (white is totally fine/ or a mix), and dip the tuna in. Make sure it is totally covered with sesame from all sides.
- Heat you T-fal, and in with your tuna steak.
- Sear for 20 seconds per side.
And you're done. Take it off the heat.
For the sauce, mix the soy sauce, chili flakes, garlic powder and sugar together. Now, slice your tuna steak gently, pour the sauce and enjoy!
#2 Dill Fettuccine cooked in butter and rosemary
This dill filled fettuccine is amazing, as the fettuccine is home made, fresh and delicious. You can fill it with any other herb of your liking. I just happen to love dill.
So there you go, the pasta dough:
- 2 cups of flour
- 3 eggs
- olive oil
- pinch of salt
- Dill or any other fresh herb.
- On your working surface, mix the flour with a good pinch of salt. Shape the flour into a well-like shape, and in you go with the eggs, drizzle some olive oil and mix with a fork bringing a little bit of the eggs into the flour every time you mix, add some water and mix until the dough comes together, knead it for couple of minutes until the dough is smooth, cover with plastic wrap and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Flour your pasta machine.
- Cut your dough into 6 or 8 equal pieces.
- Now, forming the pasta! Start with the widest setting in your pasta machine, and go on until you reach the smallest, while going through each setting twice.
- Take One pasta sheet, put it on your working surface, put some dill leaves through the pasta, place another sheet on top of it, close the edges with your fingers and pass it through the machine once again, in the last 2 settings.
- Cut the pasta into thick strips.
Cooking the Fettuccine.
Fill your T-fal pot with water, salt it aggressively (salty as the ocean), cover and bring the water into boil, once it boils, put your past in the water, and wait until it floats, then take it out.
- 0.5 stick of butter
- drizzle of olive oil
- Chili flakes
- Garlic powder
- Salt & pepper
Put the butter with some olive oil in your T-fal pan, put the rosemary and cook it until it starts to crisp, then add the salt, pepper, garlic powder and chili flakes.
Next, add the fettuccine to the pan, mix it and take it off the heat.
#3 My Pita Bread Recipe
It might not be the classic Pita recipe, but, it's my version and it's delicious.
- 500 grams of flour
- 1 sachet of dry active yeast
- pinch of salt
- 325 ml of water, mixed with herbs in the blender
- Mix the flour with the salt, put the yeast inside the water with the herbs and mix well. wait for 5 minutes and then add the water mix into the dough, knead until smooth and let it rest for up to 2 hours. Then, cut the dough, into smaller pieces, form small balls, and let them rest for another 30 minutes.
- Use your rolling pan, to roll the dough into a small circle.
3. Heat your T-fal non-stick pan and put your dough. It will start to get bigger, like a balloon, flip it and cook the other side.